Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Radio Interview now on line

Well, the Radio Sandy Springs interview is now on line. If you'd like to listen, you can find it
HERE
Just scroll down to the 5/9/08 interview and click where it says "LISTEN!" I've heard it for the most part, well duh, I was there, but we talked a lot before and after the interview, as well as during commercial breaks. So i wasn't exactly sure whatI said on air. Now that I have heard it, I will expand on some of those things on occasion in this blog.
I will warn you that the interview is one hour long, with host Mellisa Galt bouncing between me and Millie Gosch, a dear friend and fellow painter. Not that I couldn't have filled up an hour by myself, as many of my friends can tell you.

A daily painting is coming, still have to do it and work on my 36 x 48 piece today.
Later,
Georgia

No comments: