Friday, May 9, 2008

Live Radio interview

Can't believe I'm putting this out there...I will be interviewed on Radio Sandy Springs today at 2:00pm. My friend Millie Gosch and I will be questioned about our paintings, influences, challenges and so on. For those of you in the area, it is 1620am. for those of you who'd like to hear it live on the web, go to radiosandysprings.com and click on the schedule for Friday, 5/9/08 at 2:00 (The Art Full Life).

It will be recorded, I believe, so you can hear it later, uggh! It will probably post on 5/12 or 5/13. I hope I stay composed and make sense. If not, you'll have something to listen to if you suffer from insomnia.

Wish me luck. And let me know how I did, ok?

1 comment:

Oil Painter said...

You were great! Sounded very natural, I am telling ya you should be a regular guest on the show.