Friday, July 11, 2008

Yarg! Scoundrels about!


Not the Shoe, oil on paper, 10 x 10 available at Frameworks Gallery SOLD Get this! While my Dad was in the hospital, my mother's caregiver stripped my parents checking accounts, started other accounts, stole items from the house, had 5 cell phone accounts created.....it goes on and on. That's why I chose an ASS for my image today. I've been tag teaming with my brother to unearth evidence and generally stop the bleeding. That's why I haven't been around.

At the bank, when I discovered the theft, the police said they were working 3 weeks out. I replied in a sing song voice, "I know where she is this very minute, about 2 blocks away". Suddenly, cops and detectives descended on my parents house and grabbed her up.

I want to say more, but shouldn't until after the trial. I do want to say that my parents are not naive, she was creative. It can happen to anyone.

1 comment:

/// said...

Georgia--- oh my GOSH. I'm so sorry to hear this. :(