Monday, September 13, 2010

Great News!

I just had to put a picture in...these are my babies Gracie (closest) and Trixie. They are being very good guarding the front yard and garden! And yes, Gracie has one blue eye and one brown. Anyway....

I have been accepted to Pryor Fine Art here in Atlanta. This is a very prestigious gallery in the Buckhead area and they will be handling my larger pieces in Atlanta. This Friday night, Pryor Fine Art is having a major show celebrating 20 years in the business. Their gallery now includes a space below the one they have had for years so there will be tons of art to enjoy. Six of my latest pieces that you've seen here on my blog will be included! I am grateful for this opportunity.

Also, I have taken the other new pieces up to Hanover Gallery which represents me in Chattanooga. Missy Peirano has incredible energy and ties to everything that happens in that town. And the gallery is in a great part of town (Northshore) that overlooks the river. Lots of walking and shopping and communing with nature near Coolidge Park.

Both these galleries have Facebook Pages so check them out!

New work coming to this blog soon!

No comments: